Monday, January 24, 2011

Can you get more things in life because of the way you look?

ABSOLUTELY. I can guarantee you when I go for job interviews, to the club, even to the library people look at me and evaluate right away. You don't even need to be pretty for people to take notice.

Anywhere you go be sure to present your best face ALWAYS. You never know who you may run into or who may run into you. Wearing CLEAN, presentable clothes is a must. Hair always combed is a must. Makeup is a plus. Remeber that ladies!

I can guarantee if anyone asks Josh if I take a long time to get dressed he'll have plenty of stories for you. Now if we're going anywhere he tells me an hour ahead of time so I can take my time and get ready. I may not always look dolled up but I am always well dressed.

Can pretty earn more money? I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there are times when people who are more attractive physically get more opportunities but earning money is strictly based on personality and drive (in my opinon). Kim Kardashian, for example, got where she is because of a sex tape. She made a lucrative deal for a show, she has a clothing line, store, perfume, etc not because she's been sitting on her butt. She works for the popularity and fame.

Can pretty woman get richer men? I seen many not so hot women with very rich men. Men are very shallow creatures and base their selection solely on physical appearance. However men like who they like and if they think a woman who has a great body and not so hot face will satisfy their desire they will go after her. After awhile looks fade and personality/compatiability is the glue that holds couples together. That's why most successful couples always started off as friends first.