Friday, January 7, 2011

Makeup






 My makeup routine is Simple, less is more.

I've been watching makeup gurus since youtube started. It was the reason why I started religiously watching youtube in the first place. I love makeup but girls need to be very careful when applying it.

I have all different shades, brands and various types of makeup in an assortment of products however I don't use it all at once. There is a fine line between too much and not enough. I like to wear my makeup to enhance and downplay my assets and imperfections however I do see ppl who wear makeup to conceal their genetic makeup. Makeup does not make an ugly person pretty. People watch makeup gurus who play up their eye makeup so much that it ends up being makeup for halloween only.

I myself wear makeup on Fridays and Saturdays only. Going to work I only recently have incorporated powder and lipstick in my everyday routine. Makeup is something you must be really careful with. I love watching Queen of Blending, shes one of my favorites but I've only worn my makeup like she did three times(for a formal, Halloween and New Years Eve.)

So to all the ladies out there, Makeup is an art, your face is a canvass but don't forget your natural beauty.

Click Here!