Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Birthday!!!

So I'm turning 2-6 and it means more to me than turning 25. I was in Mexico for my 25th Birthday and it came and went( because I was intoxicated for a week probably). Didn't feel older at all. Now I'm checking for wrinkles every chance I get. I will now be in my LATE twenties. Have I been through alot in my life? experiences? wisdom? eehh. Honestly I haven't been through alot.
I had a great childhood, both parents who loved eachother, my sister and I immensely and will be celebrating their 30th anniversary in a few months. I went to an all girls catholic high school ,where I learnt that girls can be united( if there weren't men around). A great university in which I put myself through and is currently still paying the price! I never got involved with a guy until college, where I got my first real bf. We were together for two years and a half. After that I met Shiraz, and we were together for also two years and a half.

I could lie and say yes I grew up in the ghetto and had to fight to stay alive. I lived in a not so good neighborhood but never associated with anyone. I was never influenced negativly by it because every weekend my parents took me shopping in NYC, shows, ballets, operas, concerts, coffeehouses all in the city.
Am I a goody two shoes? do I think all people are good? Yes. Somewhat. I always want to see the good in people and I will continue to be this way forever, no matter how old I am.

ON MY ACTUAL BIRTHDAY
My Birthday is Dec. 18th( a Sat this yr!!woohoo)So Josh ordered a Little Mermaid chocolate cake for me(my favorite) and his friend Eilers is coming into town. I don't want to get drunk but my favorite drink is a Margarita and we're probably gonna end up in Carlitos downtown (the best margaritas!!). I guess we will see!!